Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Admission Form 2017/2018 – Cut off Mark, Screening Requirements & Registration Procedure.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2017/2018 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice or are willing to change to Poly Ilaro as their First Choice Institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score in the 2017 UTME is not below 150.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates belonging to the categories in (i) and (ii) above who complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro candidates are required to complete the Institution’s Form on the Portal by navigating to the portal through: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) programmes are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details on the institution’s portal by accessing the Portal through the institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net
With the Screening invoice, candidates should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the screening fee.
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant
The authorised banks for this exercise are:
(a) Skye Bank Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) United Bank for Africa Plc
(d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
(f) Ekuombe Microfinance Bank.
(D) Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “Portal ” on the main menu
- On the Portal, click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
- Return to the portal by repeating steps 1-2 above; on the portal click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following:
– a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
– UTME notification of result slip
– O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
– All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
All uploaded documents must be clear and readable.
Applicants should visit the website and portal home pages from time to time for announcements and necessary processes.
F. OSORE (MRS) – REGISTRAR