Federal College of Education FCE Eha-Amufu Post-UTME 2019/2020 Screening Form is Out.
The Fce Ehaamufu post utme 2019 form and cut off mark has been aanounced. All prospective Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu candidates are hereby informed that the 2019/2020 NCE Admission Screening Form is on sale. The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
i. Candidates who choose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.
METHOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue ‘Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
6. Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
9. Supply your Username and Password (Create in step 3 above) and Click Login Button. Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
10. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.