2019 ABSU Post UTME Form is Out – See Absu Cut off Mark, Registration Procedure.
The Absu post utme 2019 admission screening form is now available. All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second Choice,those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU through JAMB website and who scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test. The Registration for the Aptitude Test is available on-line from Wednesday 19th June, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
– ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
– Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
– Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
The Absu Post Utme Aptitude Test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.