Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru ND Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 Announced.
Applications are invited from all interested candidates who wrote 2017 UTME and made the Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, any of their choices of institution, including Niger state polytechnic Pre-ND students and had total score of 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME, for post-UTME screening exercise.
- POST-UTME screening will be online.
- Interested candidates are to make a payment of non-refundable fee of two thousand, five hundred naira, only (2,500.00) as screening, result checking and verification of admission status fee is in the following branches of unity bank plc;
– Unity bank plc. Main branch, Bida
– Unity bank plc. Birningwari branch
– Unity bank plc. Kontagora branch
– Unity bank plc. Minna branch
– Unity bank plc. Suleja branch
– Unity bank plc. Zungeru branch
Acc. Name: Niger state polytechnic revenue
Acc. No. 0025443466
- Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase’
- On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility, Logon to www.polyzungeruonline.com.
- Enter your pin number and complete your registration.
- Ensure you upload your most recent passport size photograph.
- Make a colored printout of the online completed from and the acknowledgement slip containing your screening number.
- Printed copy of completed form and acknowledgment slip.
- Evidence of payment of screening fee.
- Copy of UTME result slip with candidate’s passport photograph.
- Attached scratch card(s) of ‘O’level result(s) from relevant examination body.
Note: Candidates are required to submit the above documents to the office of the Registrar. The closing date for submission will be announced later
Signed: Alh.Garba Abubakar
Registrar/ Council Secretary