Delta Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Screening Form Released.
Applications are invited for admission into HND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for 2019/2020 academic session.
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(iv) Computer Science
(vi) Computer Engineering
(vii) Electrical /Electronic Engineering (Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
(viii) Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
(ix) Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in: Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Biology/Microbiology, Microbiology, Environmental Biology, Physics Electronics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- National Diploma from a recognized Polytechnic at lower credit level.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (IT) for one year.
- 5 O’Level papers in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have acquired 2years post ND experience.
DATE OF SCREENING:
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 29th and 30th October, 2019 at the various Departments. Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
(i) 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/ screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
(ii) Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
(iii) Certificates /Statements of Result
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 22nd October, 2019.