KWASU Pre-admission Screening Form for 2017/2018 Session is Out – How to Apply for Kwasu Post-UTME.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2017/2018 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete:
- those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and
- those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges).
- Visit http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal, click “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu.
- Click “Registration Form” link.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown. NOTE that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
- Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. Do not click the button twice.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu to access your registration portal.
Application ends on Friday 30th June, 2017.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.