UNN Advert Form Application for Advertised Courses Finally Ends.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka shopping form for 2016/2017 supplementary admissions is now available. Interested UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had UNN Screening score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), Click on ‘Prospective Students’ then select ‘Online Application Forms’. Under ‘2016/2017 Admission Shopping/Advert Form’
Click here to apply. then , log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Return to the portal again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Advert/shopping form online.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2016.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2016/2017 academic year.
This is to inform all prospective students of UNN who still wish to purchase the shopping form that the closing date has been adjusted to Wednesday, 19th October, 2016. Please take advantage of this information and register before the final closure.
Signed: Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq (Registrar)
ALSO READ=> Tips: How To Successfully gain Admission Into UNN.