UNN New Accept Admission Procedure
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Management hereby informs newly admitted students that payment of acceptance fees is now activated! Consequently all new students can go ahead and pay their acceptance fees. Note that the 2015/2016 Academic Session Acceptance Fee is Twenty Five Thousand naira (N25,000.00) only.
Below is the process flow for the new students to get on with their new academic experience:
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the School Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Change password.
- Complete your Profile form.
- Submit the form.
- Sign out and login again using your Jamb Registration Number and Password
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee (Ensure the Banks use the Remita Retrieval Reference No on your invoice)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee on the REMITA Platform
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the acceptance fee online
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, accommodation fees, laptop fees (for first years), etc.)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the fees online
- Get cleared by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates, at Ekpo Ref and Admissions Office in UNEC.
a. QUALIFYING RESULT (O’ LEVEL).
b. UNN ADMISSION LIST (Where your name appeared).
c. JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
d. UTME RESULT SLIP.
e. PUTME RESULT SLIP.
f. ADVERT/SHOPPING FORM.
g. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ AFFIDAVIT/BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE.
h. ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
i. STUDENT’S PROFILE / BIODATA FORM.
j. LETTER OF ATTESTATION.
k. LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER.
l. ACCEPTANCE FORM.
m. LETTER OF UNDERTAKING.
n. FEES RECEIPT.
o. FULL CLEARANCE FORM.
p. PROVISIONAL CLEARANCE FORM.
- Obtain Matric No automatically on the student portal after clearance by the Faculty Officer.
- Do your Biometric capturing at Ekpo Ref also.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team at Obieri Computing Centre (1st Years only).
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card at Obieri Computing Centre(Once you are notified on the University website that it is ready)
Also Read>> New REMITA Acceptance Payment Process Guide
Names of Various Faculty Officers and Contacts:
1 NWODO ADA – PHARMACY – 08034920885
2 IKE RUBY – MEDICAL SCIENCES – 07032163572
3 ERUA PAUL OBODIKE – VET MED – 08037791089
4. EMEKA OWOH EKENE – HEALTH SCIENCES – 08066755002
5 AJIBO EMMANUEL – ENGINEERING – 07067824196
6 OKEKE AGATHA N – DENTISTRY – 08032657074
7 EZEASOR LONIA N. – ARTS – 08063581006
8 OGU CHINWE MERCY – ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES – 08037469602
9 UGWU CHRISTIAN – BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES – 08030888622
10 CHINYERE UGWUANYI – ADMISSIONS UNIT – 08039115770
11 NNAJI MICHAEL UGWUANYI – EDUCATION – 08033536208
12 UDE MONDAY SAMUEL – SOCIAL SCI. – 08039555674
13. EKE MERCY UKAMAKA – PHYSICAL SCIENCES – 07068441071
14 OKOYE CHINELO – PHARMACY – 08037433336
15 EGBOSIONU A.N – LAW – 07038393085
16 IAS ONYEADOR – CENTRAL REGISTRY email@example.com
17 BARR MRS IFEOMA NWOKIKE – BUSINESS ADMIN – 08033401670
18 EUCHARIA UGORJI – AGRIC – firstname.lastname@example.org
We Wish You All the Very Best…
The UNN INFO TEAM