NOTICE TO ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR 2013/2014 SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES: PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION.
1) Generate payment invoice using your Application Form Number from portal.unn.edu.ng
2) Pay the necessary fees at any bank using e-Tranzact,
3) Go back to the web and generate your admission letter, particulars of admission, and register your courses.
4) Go to the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Enugu Campuses to authenticate your registration with the following:
a. Two copies of the printed admission letter.
b. Two copies of the particulars of admission.
c. Two copies of the course registration forms.
d. Evidence of School fees payment (payment receipt)
e. The original credentials including NYSC certificate (Note: To whom it may concern will not be accepted)
5) Thereafter you will be directed on how to get your biometric data captured online.
How To Generate Payment Invoice on UNNPortal:
– Follow the link below;
– Enter Your 6 digit Application form number in the space provided (if you are not sure of your Application Number, download the Applicants list here to confirm.
– Enter your temporarily Password as pgunn in the space provided,
– then click the LogIn button,
– click on the Payment tab at the top of the page,
– click on My Fees link at the right-hand side of the next page,
– Select the current session, level, then continue with other steps to Generate and Print Your Payment Invoices.
Have a Nice Day!