The University of Nigeria, Nsukka has released the list of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into her various first degree programmes for the 2011/2012 academic session.The List can be viewed below;
*NOTE: The Admission List is best viewed in the original PDF format, which allows zooming. Download the Admission List in PDF format on this link.
Instructions to candidates offered provisional admissions for the 2011/2012 academic session
The candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
Visit the designated banks in the major cities of the nation to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) Acceptance fee and obtain a scratch card;
With the scratch card, visit the University of Nigeria web portal – www.unnportal.com, log in JAMB registration number, print the Admission Slip and complete the Acceptance form online;
Designated banks for payment according to faculties:
|FIRST BANK PLC
FAC. OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
FAC. OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
|UNION BANK PLC
FAC. OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF LAW
|UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA MICROFINANCE BANK, ENUGU CAMPUS
FAC. OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
|FIDELITY BANK PLC
FAC. OF ENGINEERING
FAC. OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF EDUCATION
|UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA MICROFINANCE BANK, NSUKKA CAMPUS
FAC. OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
FAC. OF DENTISTRY
|ZENITH BANK PLC
FAC. OF AGRICULTURE
FAC. OF ARTS
|INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC
FAC. OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
APPLICATION FOR ADVERTISED COURSES FOR 2011/2012 ADMISSIONS
Interested UTME candidates who have not been given provisional admission but who had a minimum UTME score of 200 or above and PUTME score of 160 or above are invited to apply for the following courses with shortfalls:
|IGBO & OTHER NIG. LANGUAGES (ABA CAMPUS)||17|
|COMBINED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||64|
|BANKING & FINANCE||11|
|EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCE||20|
|INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION||11|
|AGR IC. & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING||42|
|METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING||24|
|SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS||18|
|URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING||17|
|COMB INED PHYSICAL SCIENCES||73|
|PHYSICS & ASTRONOMY||62|
|PURE & INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||13|
|COMBINED SOC SCI||84|
- Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N10,000.00 in favour of University of Nigeria, Nsukka at any branch of Fidelity Bank Plc. and Intercontinental Bank Plc.
- Candidates should visit the University Web portal: www.unnportal.com , supply the bank teller number and complete the required application form on-line.
- Applications open on Thursday September 23, 2011 and close on Sunday October 2, 2011.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirements and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the courses applied for 2011.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2011/2012 academic year.
*PLEASE SHARE THIS NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, USE THE FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON BELOW*
Don’t forget to, Share this Info with your friends using the Facebook share button at the end of this page
join Us on Facebook and twitter for more Interactive infos/updates….