See the Maltina Teacher of the year competition application procedure. The Nigerian Breweries, makers of Maltina drink, wishes to inform the general public that the Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition application for the year 2017 has commenced.
The Teacher of the year initiative aims to recognize and celebrate exceptional teachers in Nigeria. The initiative is open to teachers in ALL secondary schools across the country. There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge.
How To Apply for Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition:
Interested teachers are to download application forms from the link below;
Complete and submit application forms using one of the following methods;
(i) Upload application forms and documents on the website – www.maltina-nigeria.com
(ii) Send the forms and your documents by Email to – email@example.com
(iii) Send by post to – Maltina Teacher of the Year, P. M. B. 12632, Marina, Lagos.
The 5-step evaluation process of the entries received will result in 37 champions (one per state and the FCT). From amongst these State Champions, the Teacher of the Year will emerge.
The Maltina Teacher of the Year and State champions will be honoured as part of the celebration of 2017 United Nations World Teachers’ Day on Thursday, 5 October, 2017.
- State Champions: Plaques + N500,000.00
- 1st Runner-up: Trophy + N1,000,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up: Trophy + 750,000.00
- Winner: Trophy; N1,000,000.00; N1,000,000.00 annually for 5 years; Overseas training; A block of classrooms in the school he/she teaches.
* The prizes for the Winners and Runners-up will be in addition to the N500,000.00 received as state champions.
Deadline: Application closes 7th July, 2017.