UNN Supplementary (Shopping) Application Form 2016/2017 is Out.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka shopping form for 2016/2017 supplementary admissions is now available. Interested UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had UNN Screening score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric. Economics||4|
|Department of Agric. Extension||74|
|Department of Animal Science||17|
|Department of Crop Science||57|
|Department of Food Science and Technology||14|
|Department of Home Science||4|
|Department of Soil Science||89|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Shortfall|
|Department of Archeology and Tourism||21|
|Foreign Languages and Literature||8|
|History and International Studies||6|
|Linguistics, Igbo and Nigerian Languages||5|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology||17|
|Department of Combined Biological Sciences||16|
|Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology||40|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Marketing||8|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Adult Education||43|
|Department of Arts Education||15|
|Education Integrated Science||15|
|Education Social Studies||10|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric and Bio-resources Engr||14|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||6|
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering||55|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||Shortfall|
|Department of Estate Management||7|
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning||22|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of Human Physiology||60|
|Department of anatomy||60|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Combined Physical Sciences||56|
|Department of Mathematics||12|
|Department of Physics/Astronomy||59|
|Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry||10|
|Department of Statistics||29|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE||Shortfall|
|Combined Social Science||140|
|Department of Geography||12|
|Department of Religious and Cultural Studies||6|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE||8|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric Education||15|
|Department of Business Education||10|
|Department of Computer Education||15|
|Department of Home Economics||15|
|Department of Industrial Technical||16|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), Click on ‘Prospective Students’ then select ‘Online Application Forms’. Under ‘2016/2017 Admission Shopping/Advert Form’
Click here to apply. then , log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Return to the portal again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Advert/shopping form online.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2016.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2016/2017 academic year.
This is to inform all prospective students of UNN who still wish to purchase the shopping form that the closing date has been adjusted to Wednesday, 19th October, 2016. Please take advantage of this information and register before the final closure.
Signed: Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq (Registrar)
ALSO READ=> Tips: How To Successfully gain Admission Into UNN.