2018 WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Question & Answers Released.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Islamic Studies GCE exam is scheduled for Thursday 6th September, 2018 starting by 9:30am to 12:30pm. The Waec Islamic Studies exam comprises of Paper III & II (Objective & Essay).
The questions and answers below on Islamic Studies have been provided to assist candidates understand the required standards expected in Islamic Studies Knowledge SSCE Examination.
Note that below is the questions from WAEC Islamic Studies past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions & Answer:
PAPER II: ESSAY
Answer only … Questions. Write your answers in the booklet provided.
1. Write on the significant events of cAm el-Huzn (619C.E)
2. Explain the reason for the standardization of the Qur’ān.
3. Write Hadith 3 of an-Nawaw?, translate and comment on it.
4. Explain how the lessons of Suratul ‘Alaq (Q.96) Could be applied to daily life.
5. Explain the position of Islam on the concept of Trinity.
6. Highlight the significance of Sawm.
7. Write on any three of the following rites of Hajj.
(a) Ihram (b) Tawaf (c) Sa‘y (d) Wuquf bil ‘Arafah (e) Ramy.
8. Describe a complete Rak‘ah with its recitations.
PAPER II: OBJECTIVE
Answer All questions in this section.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.