2019 WAEC Arabic Question & Answers Released.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Arabic exam is scheduled for Thursday 6th September, 2018 starting by 2:00pm to 4:50pm. The Waec arabic exam comprises of Paper III & II (Objective & Essay).
The questions and answers below on arabic have been provided to assist candidates understand the required standards expected in Arabic Knowledge GCE Examination.
Note that below is the questions from WAEC arabic past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
WAEC Arabic Questions & Answer 2019:
PAPER II: ESSAY
PART I – COMPOSITION:
There were four questions in this part from which candidates were required to choose only one and write about 120 words on it.
1. Write a congratulatory letter to your friend on his success in the end of year
2. Write a letter of appreciation to your uncle who assisted you in securing university admission.
3. Which one is more important between the house and the vehicle?
4. Write a letter to your friend, informing him/her of your marriage and about a new born baby girl you have been blessed with.
Part II – LITERATURE:
In this part, there were eight questions grouped under four sections of two questions each. Candidates were expected to answer one question only from each part to make four questions in all.
1. Give a biographical account of the education of Zakariya Oseni and mention one of his literary works on drama.
2. Write short notes on the following characters in the play “Why do they hate us?’’
3. Talk on the circumstance surrounding the quoted line of Ahmad Shawqi and support your answer with two lines from the same poem.
4. Write briefly on the biography of Iliya Abu- Madi with little reference to his composition “at-Talasim”.
5. Write on the biography of Hassan b. Thabit and bring any two poetical lines of his.
6. Mention the author of the following sermon and interpret it literarily.
7. Describe the relationship between Jarir and Farazdaq, bringing a line each from any of their poems to illustrate.
8. Write briefly on content of the sermon of ‘Ali b. Abī Tālib on “Sincere Struggle in the Cause of Allah”.
PAPER II: OBJECTIVE
Answer All questions in this section.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.