UNIUYO Direct Entry 2017 Form & Requirements is Out.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (Excluding Bank charges and Admision status checking via the University portals).
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email addres
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/ Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 20172018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Requirements: Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
(a) The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications.
(b) One (1) copy of the UNIUYO 2017 online registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(c) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Application ends Thursday, November 9, 2017 at mid-night.