See OSUSTECH Post UTME Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date for 2017/18 Session is Out.
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa online registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL courses/ programmes in the University will
commence on 13th September, 2017.
Candidates should note that provisional admission would offered based on first come, first serve.
- Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and
above in the 2017/2018 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must
possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English
language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who choose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised
to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before
registering for the post UTME.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Method of Application:
The screening fee of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira and administrative charge of three
thousand (N3,000.00) naira are to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
1. To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
2. Log on to www.remita.net
3. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
4. Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
5. Click the name of service /purpose and select “other income from students”
6. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
7. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
8. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
9. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
10. Candidates are required to visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
11. Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
12. Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and
13. Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.