See Nsuk Post Utme Form 2017/2018: Cut off Mark & Screening Dates Here.
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DE) and SCORED the REQUIRED MINIMUM OF 170 for JAMB and LOWER CREDIT for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates for 2017/2018 screening exercise.
The Exercise is scheduled to hold by 9:00AM on the dates slated below in the Faculties in which the affected Courses/ Programmes are offered.
- For Faculties of Law/ Arts and Education; the exercise holds on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017.
- For Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural & Applied Sciences; the exercise holds on Wednesday, 4th October, 2017.
- For Faculties of Administration and Agriculture; the exercise holds on Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
Candidates are required to come along with the following:
1. Evidence of payment of 2500 (2000 being screening fee and 500 being bank administrative charges) using REMITA payment platform in any bank.
(Note: Candidates are to come along with their RRR Print out from the bank for confirmation).
All payment must be done 48 hours before the expected date of screening.
2. writing materials including JAMB calculator, and
3. Original UTME/DE Result slip.
All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi-Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates indicated above.