Apply KASU Post UTME 2017 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date.
The Kaduna State University (KASU) has announced its Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session. Candidates are t apply for the admission screening online.
All candidates with relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above in the 2017 JAMB UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
Method of Application:
- Candidates are to visit the Kasu portal via;
- http://www.putme.kasu.edu.ng/login.phpRegister for the 2017/2018 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
- All candidates with relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve, or Master) Card.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The Screening online portal will close on Saturday 23rd September, 2017.