FUDutse Post-UTME 2017 Application Form, Cut-off Mark & Screening Date Announced.
The management of Federal University, Dutse (FUD) in view of the open option offered by the Federal Government for conduct of Post UTME Screening Exercise by tertiary Institutions for the 2017/2018 admissions, would conduct Online Screening of candidates who applied for admissions into the University under the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and the Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
UTME Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored not less than the approved 160 UTME minimum Cut Off point for the various programmes of the University. Candidates are to please note that the separate programmes of the University have their respective Cut Off points.
The Federal University Dutse 2017/2018 Institutional cut off point, and that of programmes in the three Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Social Sciences, and Sciences are presented below.
UNIVERSITY BENCHMARK CUT OFF POINT – 160
DEPARTMENT/ PROGRAMME – CUT OFF POINT
1. Faculty of Agriculture
B. Agriculture 160
B. Fisheries and Aquaculture 160
B. Forestry and Wildlife Management 160.
2. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
B.Sc. Economics 180
B.A. English 180
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies 195.
3. Faculty of Science
B.Sc. Biotechnology 180
B.Sc. Chemistry 180
B.Sc. Computer Science 180
B.Sc.Environmental Management & Toxicology 180
B.Sc. Mathematics 170
B.Sc. Microbiology 180
B.Sc. Physics 180.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and eight (8) points at IJMB.
- Qualified candidates should log into the Screening Portal – http://screening.fud.edu.ng, and comply with the procedure for the Online Screening and payments as follows:
- Enter your UTME/DE Number
- Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/Local Government of Origin.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Use the RRR Number to Pay N2,000 Screening fee and N500 Bank charges using any acceptable Debit Card (Master, Visa, Verve etc), or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- You should verify your payment using the Verify Button.
- You should then update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings), as well as A’Level results.
- You should then scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A Level results and recent PASSPORT Photograph.
- Print Acknowledgment slip.
a) Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result to outright disqualification.
b) Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks might have to wait for maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceeding to the next step of the Online Screening.
c) Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
d) The Screening exercise is strictly Online and candidates should not be at the University premises for any reason even after printing their Acknowledgement slips.
ONLINE SCREENING DEADLINE:
The Online Screening Portal would be opened as from 12:00 Midnight on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 and close at Midnight of Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
A comprehensive list of candidates who successfully accomplished the online screening procedures will be published in the University Screening Portal – http://screening.fud.edu.ng.
Candidates who fail to comply with the stipulated guidelines and procedure for the Online Screening would be disqualified!