See JAMB Admission Letter 2017/2018 Printing Updates and Important Information.
For those UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates asking about the original JAMB Admission Letter printing, we got this write up for you. Read below;
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter:
The new JAMB Admission Letter printing portal allows candidates to print their Admission letters hassle-free at the cost of N1,000 payable online. You can get the original JAMB issued admission letter by following the simple steps outlined below;
- Candidates are to check admission status on JAMB website first to confirm that your admission letter is ready.
- Click the following link to learn how to do so, http://unn-edu.info/2017/05/jamb-admission-status.html. If you get a congratulatory message and the details on the admission notification page are correct, proceed to Step
- If not, proceed to your school’s admission unit to lay a complaint.
- Visit JAMB Profile Login to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user.
- For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red.
- The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay (N1,000) with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number. After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
NB: Candidates can change the institution/ course of study initially offered to a new institution /course now offered.
JAMB NOTICE TO ALL NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2016/2017 academic session to institutions they did not choose as their most preferred institution (First Choice) or did not choose at all that they are to proceed to JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng to make the institution that have offered them admission their most preferred choice.
The same applies to candidates who have been offered courses different from the one they
originally applied to study.
Candidates are to ensure they complete this process on or before December 9th, 2016 to enable JAMB change their admission letters and also adjust their records accordingly.
After effecting the changes as described above, candidates are expected to visit the school that have offered them admission with the confirmation slip that was printed out from jamb website for admission validation.
Culled from Campus Portal NG
Don’t Miss out of any Important Info, Always Be the First to Know! Join the Official UnnInfo Facebook Group now => https://facebook.com/groups/UnnInfoOfficial/