How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for NAF DSSC Special Enlistment 2017. The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment application will commence on Thursday, 18 May, 2017.
NAF DSSC Eligibility: All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicant should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
Qualifications: Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields: B.Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science, B.Sc/BA Electrical / Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers, B.Sc Nursing [Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)]
HOW TO APPLY FOR DSSC FORM:
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
a. Local Government Indigenship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.