2017 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship application has commenced. Applications are now being accepted into the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential graduates and professional with competitive advantage.
Criteria for Award:
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions as in the e-Application online form to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
- Possess a minimum of second class [upper division] in a relevant field of study.
- Have completed NYSC programme.
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS.
- Not be more than 30 years of age.
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria.
- Provide identification document from their LGA.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2017.
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected.
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Method Of Application:
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
(a) International Passport bio-data page.
(b) Frist degree certificate.
(c) Provisional admission letter from select UK Institutions.
(d) IELTS result.
(e) LGA Letter of identification.
Registration ends Friday May 12th, 2017.