Unn Final Accommodation Notice.
This is to inform all University of Nigeria, Nsukka campus students that the portal for hostel accommodation will be opened for the last time to enable students take up all mopped-up accommodation spaces (Recovered rooms).
Please find below the details of the portal opening:
Date: 21st December, 2016.
Time: 10am Prompt.
This is the final opening and will mark the end of student accommodation for the 2016/17 session. All male and female students should please take advantage of this opening.
The process flow for application is highlighted below:
1. Log in to the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password (Your username is your Registration Number for old students and JAMB registration number for new students).
3. Click on Hostel Allocation.
4. Click on Apply for Bed space
5. Click on Apply.
6. Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM card.
7. Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
8. Click on pay for your hostel and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference number.
9. Submit and print Receipt.
For inquiry, issues or complaints please send an email to email@example.com