Important Notice To UNEC Students
PROCESS FLOW FOR UNEC STUDENTS’ RETURN TO CAMPUS
• Students log in to their portal via unnportal.unn.edu.ng
• Click on Reparation fee
• Click on generate invoice.
• Select session and print out invoice.
• Take invoice to any designated bank and make payment on the Remita platform using your generated RRR.
• Bring printout back to the portal.
• Click on Pay reparation fee.
• Enter RRR and Submit.
• Click on print letter of undertaking which will be duly signed by the returning student and their guardian.
• Click on print Approval letter which will be duly signed by student, HOD and the Deputy Chief Security officer, UNEC.
Content of Letter of Undertaking:
I (Name of Student) with (Registration number) of the department of (Student department) hereby states that I will be of good behaviour throughout my remaining stay on campus.
I promise to be law abiding at all times and will not be involved in any action(s) that will be detrimental to my fellow students and the University at large.
The University is permitted to carry out any punishment it deems fit should I break flout this undertaking at any time.
Student Name and Registration Number
Parent or Guardian sign
Parent or guardian name
Parent or Guardian telephone number.
Content of Letter of Approval:
Mr/ Miss (Student Name) of the (Student department) with (Registration number of student) has successfully paid his/her reparation fee for the 2015/2016 session being money paid for the destruction of University properties during the student unrest in UNEC.
He/She has also provided a duly signed letter of undertaking and is hereby permitted to return to continue his/her studies.
Signature of HOD
Full name of HOD
Department of Student.
ALSO READ => Report On UNEC Campus Protest.